How to resolve a 3708 Error (and other errors) in Microsoft Access when clicking ParishSOFT Reports
If you are receiving a 3708 Error in Microsoft Access then you will most likely need to reset your application paths. This resolution can also work for other errors with Microsoft Access and Reports, so it is worth trying for other issues as well.
- Click on About in the top righthand corner in any module
- Click ParishSOFT System Info button
- Click Set Application Paths.
- Click first 3 Change buttons (next to Reports, EOY, and Tuition Reports Paths)
- When the message comes up to set it to the default path C/Users/Public/ParishSOFT Data, click YES.
You should now be able to open reports without errors.