How to map your software to the parish database in the Remote Solutions environment
- Open ParishSOFT Family Directory. Log in using username System Admin and password 'pass' (without the ‘’ marks). (see #5)
- At the main Family Directory screen, click on File in the upper left corner, then select Open Parish Database.
- Answer Yes to change the database and then navigate to the PSData****.mdb file that is now located on the I: drive. It will be the only .mdb file currently in that folder.
- Select the database by double-clicking on it and answering ‘Yes’ to use this alternative.
- Log into the Application
- If you are a new customer, reopen Family Directory. Log in using username System Admin and password 'pass' (without the ‘’ marks).
- If you have personal login credentials, reopen Family Directory. Log in using your existing username and password.
After you follow these instructions, the software will open to the main Family Directory screen ready for you to start entering your data