How to transfer a student with attendance
- From the Classes page, select the class where student is currently listed.
- Check the box beside the student to be transferred
- Click the transfer button
- In the window that opens, you should see any attendance data already entered for that student:
- On the left side of the new window that opens, indicate the class where student will be moved
- After this class has been selected, you can choose to either mark or ignore attendance
- If you choose to mark attendance, click the little square beside the date for the new class so it matches the attendance on the corresponding date entered for the original class:
- For either "Tardy" or "Excused" options, you'll need to use the drop-down menu to update. It will look like this as you update:
- When you click "Transfer Student", the student will be moved to the new class and attendance will be added for him/her at the same time.
Things to keep in mind:
- Attendance can be transferred across the sessions
- If you choose to ignore attendance at this time, attendance data will not be saved for that student