How to remove apostrophe from postal code with leading zero in excel
When exporting a Family List to excel, Postal Codes with leading zeros may have an apostrophe in front of the first digit (0).
1. In excel, do a find and replace on the postal code column to replace apostrophe with nothing.
2. Next, highlight the Postal code column, right-click the column and select format cells... (below left).
3. Select Custom and select 0 option (above right)
4. Enter 5 zeros directly under the word Type in that field (above right).
5. Click OK. The postal codes should display as normal.