How to remove apostrophe from postal code with leading zero in excel
When exporting a Family List to Excel, Postal Codes with leading zeros may have an apostrophe in front of the first digit (0).
- In Excel, do a find and replace on the postal code column to replace apostrophe with nothing.
- Next, highlight the Postal code column, right-click the column and select format cells... (below left).
- Select Custom and select 0 option (above right)
- Enter 5 zeros directly under the word Type in that field (above right).
- Click OK. The postal codes should display as normal.