When using our Go Global Hosted Environment to access Logos, you must initially set up your printers in two places.
First, set them up in Go Global:
- Log into Go Global. Note: if you are already logged into Logos, simply pull up the Go-Global screen by hovering your cursor over the globe at the bottom of your screen, and click on the Go-Global screen.
- Instead of clicking on the Logos icon to enter the Logos Software, click on: File then Printers then Add
- This populates a list of printers that are local to your pc, and allows you to add them to Go Global.
- Select the printer you want to add, then click Add in the lower right corner of the window.
- Then, go to the Logos screen either by hovering your cursor over the globe or by logging in. Now you must access the printer again, through File Printer Setup, making sure all the settings are correct.