The goal of this document is to show you how to send emails more than one workgroup at a time.
- Go to either the Family List or Member List, depending on whether your emailing family or member workgroups.
- Open the white funnel and select the workgroups you need to email. You can also set additional filters to focus on only those who are registered/active, etc. Click "Apply" when done.
- Back on the Family/Member List, click the email icon.
- To send emails to all members/families in the selected workgroups, click the "Load From Grid" link on the right side of the email window.
- Select the web-based or outlook option that applies.
- Compose message as normal.
- Click "Send"