Issue: While connecting to Remote Solutions the following error appears.
- Run a search for Remote Desktop.
- Right click Remote Desktop Connection and run as administrator.
- Make sure the computer name references the correct RS connection (ie. Hosted.parishsoft.com, remoteaccess.parishsoft.com)
- Click the Show Options dropdown.
- Select the Advanced tab and under Server authentication change the dropdown to “Connect and don’t warn me”
- Click Connect and log into Remote Solutions.
- Accept any certificates that come up. This should allow you to log in successfully.
- After this process has been completed once, the user should be able to connect successfully using the icon on their desktop without running as administrator again.
- This process will need to be repeated for each user’s desktop.