Parishsoft Accounting is not listed as an approved vendor for filing my State's W-2's; can you tell me if you meet all the requirements?
Nelco is the e-filing Vendor also under the name Greatland Corporation.
- Although you initiate the electronic filing through ParishSOFT Accounting software, the actual vendor is Nelco.
- The IRS and SSA (Social Security Administration) have approved all Nelco electronic forms for filing, guaranteeing they are current and accurate.
- Nelco files electronically to all states. They take your W-2 or 1099 electronic submission and format it to the state specification, then file it for you to the applicable State agency.
Approved Vendor List
- If Nelco or Greatland is not listed on your state's approved W-2 electronic filing vendors list, you would have to contact your state to find out if it's still okay to use them. We have never received feedback that e-filing through Nelco was rejected by any state.
Below is some information about State filing from Nelco's FAQ Site:
How do I file State, City, and Local forms?
- This service does E-file W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV and 1099-R forms to state agencies for you.
- This service does not E-file or mail city or local copies for you. In order to comply with city and local requirements, you may need to print a copy of your W-2 or 1099 forms and mail them to these agencies.
- After you submit forms, print a Local copy from "Form Filing History" section of "Your Filing Home", by clicking "Print Forms & Receipt."
The Nelco Support Representative is Jason 800.266.4669