How to upload a signature image file for printing on Contribution Statements
- In the Add a signature to your statements field, select (New Signature).
- Select the Browse... Button and find your signature file on your hard drive or portable media.
- Select the Signature image.
- Select the Open Button.
- Enter a Signature Label.
- Save the Signature by clicking the Save Button.
In the Signature section, select one of the following options from the drop-down list:
- None: select this option if you do not have a signature image to upload.
- New Signature: select this option if you have a signature image file on your computer that you want to upload. The system will insert the image at the end of the message accompanying your contribution statements. Click to search for the file, select it, and then click to upload it.
You can upload up to five signature image files. The required dimensions for the file are 264 pixels by 48 pixels. Be sure that the image meets these requirements. The image will appear distorted if the dimensions are incorrect.
If you want to save the file for future use, click. The system adds the file to the Signature dropdown list.
- An existing signature: if you previously saved a signature image, it appears in the list. Select it to include with the statement.