How to upload a signature image file for printing on statements
Go into Offering → Reports → Contributions or Pledges → Statements.
- In the Add a signature to your statements field, select (New Signature). See options.
- Select the Browse... Button and find your signature file on your hard drive or portable media.
- Select the Signature image and click Open.
- To save the signature for future use, enter a Signature Label then...
- Save the Signature by clicking the Save Button.
In the Signature section, select one of the following options from the drop-down list:
- New Signature: select this option if you have a signature image file on your computer that you want to upload. The software will insert the image at the end of the message accompanying your contribution statements.
You can upload up to five signature image files. The required dimensions for the file are 264 pixels by 48 pixels. Be sure that the image meets these requirements. The image will appear distorted if the dimensions are incorrect.
- An existing signature: if you previously saved a signature image, it displays in the list. Select it to include with the statement.
- None: select this option if you do not have a signature image to upload.