How to filter a family list report based on "Membership: Registered" date
- In the Family List, select the Clear Filter Icon .
- Select the Filter Icon
- In the Filter screen, select Membership: Registered
- Then go to the Advanced Options by clicking on the little arrow to the left of the words, Advanced Options.
- In the Advanced Options Filter window, mark Registration Date. NOTE: If you have not selected Registered in the Membership field as shown in #3, your results may include unregistered family records. This is because the registration date stays in the record even when the family registration flag is unmarked.
Enter your date span.
Click the Apply Button at the bottom
- Back on the Family Directory page, select Quick Reports and Family List. Your filter will be applied to this report.
How to create registration forms
Please sign in to leave a comment.