How to enable a fund for import
If you are importing contributions from Online Giving or from non-ParishSOFT systems, the funds containing the contribution records must be enabled for import. This topic shows you how to enable a fund for import.
- If you manage several organizations, select the desired organization from the Organization list.
- Click to display the Fund Management page.
- Click to the left of the fund that you want to enable for import.
Detailed information for the fund is displayed. The name of the fund is displayed in the bar at the top of the window. For example:
The information is read-only. If the fund is not enabled for import the Enable Import option is set to No.
- Click to open the Edit window for the fund.
- Check the Enable Import box. Then, click to save the change.
You exit Edit mode. The fund is now enabled for import. The status of the Enable Import option is now set to Yes.
- Click to exit.
You return to the Fund Management page.