How to enable a fund for import
If you are importing contributions from Online Giving or from non-ParishSOFT systems, the funds containing the contribution records must be enabled for import. This article shows you how to enable a fund for import.
- If you manage several organizations, select the desired organization from the Organization list.
- Click Funds to display the Fund Management page.
- Click to the left of the fund that you want to enable for import.
- Detailed information for the fund is displayed.
- The name of the fund is displayed in the bar at the top of the window.
- The information is read-only.
- If the fund is not enabled for import the Enable Import option is set to No.
- Click Edit to open the Edit window for the fund.
- Check the Enable Import box. Then, click Save to save the change.
- You exit Edit mode.
- The fund is now enabled for import.
- The status of the Enable Import option is now set to Yes.
- Click Close to exit. You return to the Fund Management page.