How to correct failed ChMS sync errors
When Integration is set up and fund mapping has been entered for an organization, there are sometimes errors that keep certain transactions from being imported into ConnectNow Family Suite.
You can view these errors in the ChMS Sync Errors tab. You can find this report under Gear Icon → ChMS Integration → ChMS Sync Errors.
To Resolve Errors:
- Once in the Sync Error's tab, you can see the records that have not Integrated into ParishSoft Family Suite listed with the error. In this example, it's a generic "Unable to find donor" error. To see a full list of known errors, see List of ChMS Sync Errors.
- When you find a Transaction listed in this report, you have 4 choices in the Action menu for each transaction. You can try to Try Again, View Donor, Mark as Good or Match Donor.
- To try and send the transaction again, choose Try Again.
- To view the donor account associated with the Transaction, or to make a change, choose View Donor.
- To mark as good, click the action button to the right of each transaction and select the Mark as Good option. This will clear the transaction from the report because you have confirmed it is correct or does not need to be resent. This will dismiss the error alert, and the transaction will not integrate because you are telling the system it isn't an error. This option is sometimes useful if you've found that a transaction in the report has already been integrated or the transaction has been sent to PS Family Suite Offering either through manual entry or manual Import, and you want to clear it to avoid duplicates.
- To match the donor to their correct Family Suite profile, choose Match Donor.
- Once you've followed one of the two options and cleared either 1 or all of the transactions in the report, you will see a "There are no items to display" alert.
This means that there are no sync errors at this time.
Still having trouble?
If you are still having trouble, contact our Giving Success team via email at email@example.com or give us a call at 866.930.4774 x8 or schedule a call.