How to resolve ChMS Sync Errors by correcting failed sync errors
When Integration is set up and fund mapping has been entered for an organization, there are sometimes errors that keep certain transactions from being imported into ConnectNow Family Suite.
You can view these errors in the ChMS Sync Errors Report. You can find this report under Reports → Canned Reports → Other → ChMS Sync Errors.
To Resolve Errors:
- Once in the Report, you can see the records that have not Integrated into ParishSoft Family Suite listed with the error. In this example, it's a generic "Invalid Token" error. To see a full list of known errors, see List of ChMS Sync Errors.
- When you find a Transaction listed in this report, you have 4 choices in the Action menu for each transaction. You can try to Try Again, View Donor, Mark as Good or Match Donor.
- To try and send the transaction again, choose Try Again.
- To view the donor account associated with the Transaction to make a change, choose View Donor.
- To mark as good, click the action button to the right of each transaction and select the Mark as Good option. This will clear the transaction from the report because you have confirmed it is correct or does not need to be resent. This will dismiss the error alert, and the transaction will not integrate because you are telling the system it isn't an error. This option is sometimes useful if you've found that a transaction in the report has already integrated, and you want to clear it to avoid duplicates.
- To match the donor to their correct Family Suite profile, choose Match Donor.
- To resend all the transactions, go into the Manual Send tab and after setting the date criteria, select Push All.
- Once you've followed one of the three options and cleared either 1 or all of the transactions in the report, you will see a "There are no items to display" alert.
This means that there are no sync errors at this time.