How to fix a blank or incorrect family name on reports/contribution statements
When running End of Year reports (such as Contribution Statements; Tax Receipts; Contribution Summaries) the Family or Member name needs to be in the document.
When it's not, you end up with reports that look like this:
To fix this, go to the Family Directory module, find the family you wish to edit from the Family List and click on their name.
NOTE: If you are running several reports at a time, you may not know the name of the family so you will have to find them by other search criteria. In this case, the street address:
- Click the down arrow next to the Search bar
- Check the Address box
- Type the street address in the Search bar and click Enter on your keyboard
- The list of results will come up with the most likely match at the top
Now that you have their name, from Family Details:
- Click Edit Details at the bottom of the page:
- Click Auto Fill to fill in the Formal Mailing Name field (adds the name to report)
- Click Save.
- Go back to the Offering module and run your Contribution Report again. It should now have the missing details filled in: