How to set up a billing method for your organization
To pay your monthly invoice automatically, you can add card or bank account information under your billing settings, these invoices will be paid automatically each month. To do this, you have to add a billing method for your organization.
- You can access your billing settings by clicking Settings in your Administrator Control Panel and choosing Settings from the available options.
- Go to the Billing Settings section of the Settings Page.
- In the section for ParishSOFT Giving Billing click on Add for which type of payment method you would like to add. You can add either a Credit Card or a Checking Account.
You can also edit any current payment information under the Billing Settings.
- When you hit Add you will get one of two windows where you will have to fill out the payment information for the method you would like to use.
- Fill in the required data and hit Save. You will now see a green bar with the words of either Credit Card on file or Checking Account on file.
You've now successfully added a payment method for your organization.