How to identify errors in a ChMS Sync Errors Canned Report
When logging into ParishSOFT Giving, an error message displays: Your organization is not currently utilizing the software
- To get the report go to: "Reports" tab, then the "Canned Reports", and finally "ChMS Sync Errors".
- The following are common error message:
- No Member Record returned from ParishSOFT API - The family could not be located in the ParishSOFT Family Suite.
- Corrected Record - The transaction did not automatically display in the giver's record and our Giving Team has added the record to the Family's Giving History in PS Giving.
- Invalid Token - The Synchronization process is temporarily off. You can try to sync the transactions again in a few hours.
- Invalid Fund ID () - When the fund for a transaction cannot be identified, either due to sync error, or recent changes made to the fund. If it is a scheduled gift, try updating it to the corrected fund and try to sync the record again.
- One or more errors occurred - Multiple problems prevented this transaction from being pushed into the Family Suite. If you believe their information is correct right now, then try it again.
- To send the transaction over to the ParishSOFT Family Suite again, click on: Action → Try Again.
- To Ignore/Dismiss the message click on: Action → Mark As Good.