PSA Payroll - W-2/W-3 Processing: How to submit corrections

How to submit W-2 corrections

Our Accounting Payroll Module does not provide correction forms for W-2 processing. These must be generated and filed outside of the software.

SSA Helpful Hints to Forms W-2c/W-3c Filing

If you have an account with our tax forms partner, Nelco, you may still log into their site and file your W2 Corrections electronically. According to Nelco, you must take the following steps:

**Nelco has a standalone product called Yearly that would allow the customer to create a W-2c form and file it.


Related Articles

PSA Payroll - W-2/W-3 Processing: How to file W-2 Forms Electronically


Can ParishSOFT Accounting generate corrected W-2 or W-3 forms?

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.