How to mark a payroll check as printed
You may need to follow these steps if:
- Your payroll checks printed but, you did not get the popup to mark them as printed.
- The software has assigned a check number but continues to prompt you to print the checks.
- Go into Payroll → Payroll Process.
- Go to step 7, Print Checks; ensure all the printed checks which were not marked as printed are selected; click Submit.
- After verifying the check numbers and amounts match the checks that printed, click Print Selected which will bring up a PDF of the checks.
- Close the PDF.
- Mark the option that says, "Yes, I clicked the Print icon and Checks(s) printed correctly." and click Submit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.