How to Restore a Giving Kiosk
If you have been instructed by our support team to restore your kiosk’s functionality, please carefully follow the instructions below. Should you have any questions along the way don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: You must ensure you are running the most current version of iOS; this is the operating system for your iPad. If you are unsure of how to check this please continue reading as we’ll walk you through it:
- Click on the “Settings” App.
- Click on “General” (1) and then click on “Software Update” (2). If you have an update to apply click on “Download and Install” to bring your iPad to the current iOS version.
- Remove the “Church Kiosk” device from Device Management settings:
Click on your iPad “Settings” app and tap the “General” (1) option, scroll down and tap on “Device Management” (2)
You will see “Giving Kiosk” listed (3) tap this to view its settings:
Next, click on “Remove Management” to remove this device:
- Reinstall the Device Management Profile from Safari or your chosen Browser depending on the iOS version you are currently using:
If you are using iOS 11 and above click
If you are using iOS 9.5 to 10.35 click
- Click Install.
- You will be prompted to install the Giving Kiosk app. Follow the prompts to "Install” the app to successfully complete the re-installation of the “Church Kiosk” app. Once done, hit the Home button to return to the main screen.
- Launch the “Church Kiosk” App.
Click on the Church Kiosk app icon to launch the app. Next, click on “Edit Kiosk Settings” to enter your church’s specific Kiosk Profile Credentials (i.e, Kiosk ID, Kiosk Username, Kiosk Password).
*If you do not have your credentials handy, you can find them under "Settings"
and then "Settings" again in your account.
And then under the section titled Kiosk Settings: