How to change the interest and service charge accounts
- Go to the Accounts screen and find the bank account.
- Edit or add the interest and service charge accounts under Additional Asset Information outlined in the screenshot below.
- Only income or dedicated accounts may be used for the interest account.
- Only expense or dedicated accounts may be used for the service charge account.
- If you plan to use a different account type for either of these items (not recommended), you must create a journal entry to add the amounts to your ledger.
- Click Submit.
How to find journal entries made through the Bank Reconciliation Process
Please sign in to leave a comment.