How to update Auto-Donations to include changes made to a fund
After changes are made to any aspect of a fund, the Auto-Donations for that fund will need to updated to include the newly added information.
To update the Fund information on an Auto-Donation or Scheduled Gift please do the following:
- Go to the "Auto-Donations" report in your Control Panel.
- Look for Auto-Donations that are tied to the fund you've made changes to. Choose one and hit the "Action" button → Edit Fund/Amount.
- When you choose the option for "Edit Fund/Amount," an edit window for the Auto-Donation will display.
- When a change has been made to a fund that has broken the link between the Auto-Donation and the fund, you will see a message like this in the pink banner.
- To resolve it, choose the correct fund for the donation from the "Fund Name" dropdown and click "Save" to update the Auto-Donation.
- Once the Gift has been updated, you will see a confirmation like this.
Your scheduled gift for the updated fund will now process correctly.