How to update recurring gifts broken by changes to a fund
When changes are made to the name of a fund, the Auto-Donations for that fund will need to be updated to include the newly added fund name as follows:
- Go to the Auto-Donations report in your Control Panel.
- Look for Auto-Donations that are tied to the updated fund. Choose one and click the Action button; then select Modify.
- When a fund change has broken the link between the Auto-Donation and the fund, you will see a message like this in the pink banner.
- To resolve it, choose the correct fund for the donation from the Fund Name dropdown and click Save to update the Auto-Donation.
- Once the Gift has been updated, you will see a confirmation like this.
Your scheduled gift for the newly updated fund will now process correctly.