How to Install the Giving Kiosk App
First Make sure these settings are true:
- Bluetooth: Off (Settings → Bluetooth)
- Volume: Full Volume (Settings → Sounds → Ringer And Alerts → All the way to the right)
- Change Volume with Buttons: Enabled ( Settings → Sounds → Change with Buttons → Green)
- Location Services: On (Settings → Privacy)
- Microphone: Slider green (Settings → Privacy)
- Guided Access: Off (Settings → General → Accessibility → Guided Access → Off)
- Wifi: On (Settings → Wifi → On → Choose Network and connect)
- iOS Software up to Date: (Settings → General → Software Update)
If Re-installing, first go to the iPad Settings → General → Device Management → Kiosk Profile → Remove Management. Delete Church Kiosk icon from home screen (long press on the Church Kiosk icon until you see the "x" and click it).
- Open the Safari browser and go to: mokimanage
- Use the following Enroll Code: RDDDSJV
- Click install and follow the prompts to install the church kiosk app on your iPad.
- Once the kiosk app is installed click to open it and then select "Edit Kiosk Settings."
- Kiosk Profile ID:
- Kiosk Username:
- Kiosk Password:
- Select "Save Settings" and you can then select "Launch Kiosk."
- Once you launch the kiosk, close the app once more and launch again for your profile to be loaded.
- Run a test transaction
- Click "OK" when it asks to access the microphone.
- Turn the microphone volume all the way up using the up and down arrow keys on the side of the iPad.
- Cancel test transaction.
Your iPad is now ready to accept donations.