How to get a count of total members in your parish (active and inactive)
- To do this, go to ParishSoft Reports to the Census Menu and choose "Member Filtering and Sorting".
- Check the box for Family Status and choose "Both".
- Check the box for Member Status and choose "Active".
- Hit "Show Results" and get your Member Count for Active.
- Close that Report.
- Now choose "Inactive" from the Member Status Dropdown and run the report again.
- Get your Member count for those of "Inactive" Member Status.
*Please note that this number will only be accurate if your parish is in the habit of marking those with a date of death as "Deceased" rather than "Inactive". Please check a few of the entries on the Inactive list before adding the numbers together to make sure any Deceased are marked correctly.*
- Now add both Numbers together, and you will have the total Number of Members listed in your Parish.