How to print form responses in ParishSOFT Giving
While you can't print the forms, you can print the individual responses of those who filled them out as follows.
- Go to Forms and click on the # Responses link to the direct right of the Published tag for the form.
- Once in the Responses section, you can print responses in two different ways: Individually or in Bulk. To print responses Individually go to step 3. To print in Bulk, skip to step 5.
- When wanting to print Individually click on one of the responses that you wish to print.
- This will bring the submission up for you to view the details. You have two choices, Completed Form and Raw Data. Both are printable using the printer icon on the far right, and you can also delete the submission/response from the form entirely by clicking on the garbage can icon to the left of the printer. Here are what each view looks like:
Completed Form: Prints in the format of a populated form.
Raw Data: Prints in 'data-only' format.
- To print in Bulk, click on Export as CSV (bottom right corner of the screen) to export all the information your registrants have filled out on the form in an easy to read Excel file.
- You can then print the file, sort, or format it as needed.