How to sort and export form responses
Go to Forms
Click on the X Response(s) (X NEW) button
This will bring you to a screen with the responses and the ability to:
A. Move/Rearrange the field order of the columns of responses, by clicking on a header and moving it to another place:
B. Sort or Filter the information by the responses in a field/column:
- When you have the fields the way you would like them, you may get these in an Excel sheet (CSV) by choosing the option "Export As CSV":
How to print and delete form responses
- To print a form response, click on the individual response you wish to print.
- Once you're in the response, select the type of data format you would like to use for printing (i.e. COMPLETED FORM or RAW DATA).
The COMPLETED FORM option looks like an actual form:
The Raw Data option just includes the data from the form without the formatting.
- Then click the Print icon in the top right corner.
- To delete a response from the form simply click the Trash Can icon instead of the print icon.