How to edit a bill
Questions answered in this article:
- How to edit a bill for accrual basis or for cash basis accounting
- Can a paid bill be edited
- If using the cash basis of accounting, you can edit any bill that has not been paid.
- If using an accrual basis of accounting, you can edit any bill in the current or future fiscal month that has not been paid.
- For paid bills or any bills in a prior period, you can edit the Comment and Project fields and the 1099 checkbox only.
To edit the bill, go to Bills → Find Bill → enter the search criteria → click search → Click Go next to the bill to be edited → edit the bill
- To remove a line item, click the red X in the row containing the line item.
- To add more line items, click the More Lines link.
Click the Submit button at the bottom center of the screen to save your changes.