How to add a new record to the lookup tables
Managing lookup tables is only available for users with administrative privileges. You must talk to your supervisor if you think you should have these privileges.
This article uses an example of how to add a new building. However, it works the same for Departments, Grades, Leader Roles, and School Type. Simply select the pertinent one from the Religious Ed Table menu. Rooms are slightly different and therefore have their own article, How to add a room.
- To display the Lookup Management screen:
- In Religious Ed, select Lookup Management.
- In Administration, select Lookups .
- In the Tables panel in the Religious Ed. group, select BuildingsA (or whichever *table you would like to update).
- Select + to add a new *building recordB.
- Add the *building name and click the save buttonC.
How to change the name of a record in the Religious Ed. lookup tables
How to delete a record from the Religious Ed. lookup tables
How to add a room to a building in the Religious Ed. lookup tables
How to manage records in the rooms lookup table
Please sign in to leave a comment.