How to change the name of a record in the Religious Ed. tables
Managing lookup tables is only available for users with administrative privileges. You must talk to your supervisor if you think you should have these privileges.
This article uses an example of how to change the name of a building. However, it works the same for Departments, Grades, Leader Roles, and School Type. Simply select the pertinent one from the Religious Ed Table menu and follow the instructions below. Rooms are slightly different and therefore have their own article, How to change the name or capacity of a room.
- To display the Lookup Management screen:
- In Religious Ed, select Lookup Management.
- In Administration, select Lookups .
- In the Tables panel in the Religious Ed. group, select BuildingsA (or whichever *table you would like to update).
- Select the Edit buttonB.
- Enter the new name of the *building and click SaveC.