How to remove a leader
Removing a leader from a class, in essence, removes the leader from Religious Ed. The following process is the only way to remove a leader.
- In the Religious Ed tab, click ClassesB.
- In the left panel, select the Class List tabC then select the termD.
- In View By list, select ClassE to display a list of classes.
- Select the classF whose leader you want to remove.
- In the right panel, select the Leaders tabG to display the list of leaders assigned to the selected class.
- Check the boxH next to the name of each leader you want to remove.
- Click the Remove buttonI. The Remove Leaders window opens to show the names of the leaders you selected for removal.
- Verify the information is correct. Then, click Confirm RemoveJ.