How to set up online registrations
The Manage Online Registration page allows staff members to activate online registration for terms in their program. On this page, staff members can also select specific classes within a term that members can register for from with the My Own Church portal.
- Click ConfigurationB in the Religious Ed Module of the Family Suite application.
- Select Manage Online RegistrationC.
Once you select the option to Manage Online Registration, the following screen will display. The underlined terms in this image are defined or explained below.
Organization List: This is the organization associated with your ParishSOFT login credentials.
Terms Panel: Lists all of the terms in your program and indicates their status as either Open (available for online registration) or Closed (not available for online registration).
- Select a term from the list in the Terms panel to view a list of classes in term.
- To change a term's status, select the term from the list in the Terms panel and then click the Manage Status button.
Term Name Panel: The top portion of the Term Name panel provides a summary of the term selected in the Terms panel. The Classes tab at the bottom of this panel lists the classes in the selected term. You can enable or disable each class in the list for online registration.
Term Summary: The top portion of the Term Name panel provides summary of the selected term. As shown in the following illustration, the term 2014 - 2015 is selected in the Terms panel and summary information for the term is displayed in the top portion of the Term Name panel:
- Name of term
- Term start and end dates
- Number of classes in the term
- Term's status: Open(available for online registration) or Closed (not available for online registration).
- Total number of pending registrations for all classes in the term.
Classes Tab: The Classes tab lists the names of all classes in the term selected in the Terms panel. For each class, the following details are provided:
- Class name
- Status: Open (available for online registration) or Closed (not available for online registration).
- Grades assigned to the class
- Number of students currently enrolled
- Department to which the class belongs
Class Status Buttons: Selecting a class from the list and then clicking one of these buttons enables you to change the status of the class:
- Open changes the status of the selected class to open (available for online registration).
- Close changes the status of the selected class to Closed (not available for online registration).
Class Links: Each class in the list is a hyperlink to its details on the Classes page. Clicking a link lets you view class details, including class capacity and current enrollment numbers, session day and time, and a list of currently enrolled students.