How to use tags to find queries
If you created tags to label your queries, you can locate all the queries that share the same tag by using the tag as a filter.
- Click My Queries
- Click the down arrow in the Filter by Query Tags to display the dropdown list.
A list of tags will display which includes all of the tags created by the logged-in user as well as tags assigned to global queries by other users.
- Select the checkbox next to the tag you want to use as a filter.
- Click Close to exit the list.
- You will see the tag you selected in the Filter by Query Tags field.
- Click Apply.
- The My Queries list updates to show only the queries matching the tag you selected.
How to create and manage query tags
Please sign in to leave a comment.