Why were no ministers scheduled?
Check the following possible reasons:
Reason 1: The number of ministers needed for the event is not specified
- In Scheduling Options, Ministers Needed tab, ensure the number of ministers needed for your event has been specified.
Reason 2: The assignment date expired
- Check the Minister Directory for each minister to ensure the assignment date has not expired.
- Click Minister Directory
- Locate the minister's name.
- Check the information in the Edit/Delete/Info column.
- If the minister's assignment end date has passed, this icon is displayed: Hover your cursor over this icon to see the expiration date.
- You may update the individual minister's end date
- If you determine all minister's end dates have expired, you may update the whole group's end date at once.
Reason 3: You are looking at the wrong organization's schedule.
- Verify the name of the organization displayed in the Organization list at the top of the Scheduling page.
How to change or add an assignment's end date for a group of ministers at once
How to delete an event or ministry
How to filter my minister directory for active ministers only
How to set or view minister schedule preferences
How to add ministers and remove ministers from a schedule
How to find scheduling conflicts for individual ministers
How to set the times served start date and the number of ministers needed
Why are certain ministers being scheduled more or less often than others?
Why is a ministry missing from scheduling options
Why wasn't a particular minister auto-scheduled or available for manual scheduling?
Please sign in to leave a comment.