Why were no ministers scheduled?
Check the following possible reasons:
Reason 1: The number of ministers needed for the event is not specified
- In Scheduling Options, Ministers Needed tab, ensure the number of ministers needed for your event has been specified.
Reason 2: The assignment date expired
- Check the Minister Directory for each minister to ensure the assignment date has not expired.
- Click Minister Directory
- Locate the minister's name.
- Check the information in the Edit/Delete/Info column.
- If the minister's assignment end date has passed, this icon is displayed: Hover your cursor over this icon to see the expiration date.
- You may update the individual minister's end date
- If you determine all minister's end dates have expired, you may update the whole group's end date at once.
Reason 3: You are looking at the wrong organization's schedule.
- Verify the name of the organization displayed in the Organization list at the top of the Scheduling page.