How to view a report listing donors' ParishSOFT Giving pledges
If a donor creates a pledge in ParishSoft Giving, it's important to note that the pledge will not import into ParishSoft Family Suite, nor will it create a new pledge for the member or family in the Family Suite application.
The way Pledges work in ParishSoft Giving is more of a reminder that someone has a pledge or has set a goal to pledge, and it reminds them of their giving and Progress to that Goal.
- To get to the Pledge Report go to Reports and choose Canned Reports. In Canned Reports select the Pledges Report.
- The report will look similar to the following.
The Pledge Report can show you:
- The Date someone pledged in ParishSoft Giving
- How much someone has as a pledge goal
- The fund they pledged to
- The Pledge end date
- The amount donated so far
- The status of the pledge
- Months left on the pledge
- Monthly installment amount or impact on overall contributions for the Organization
Printing the Report
While there isn't currently a feature for exporting this report as a CSV file, there are several ways you can print it.
- You can right-click the page with the report and choose the option to "Print."
The report looks like this when printed:
- You can Copy the content of the report by highlighting it and right-clicking to copy it (or you can do the keyboard shortcut CTRL + C).
You can then paste the contents into an Excel or Numbers file and format it according to your preference:
Once everything is formatted and readable, you can go ahead and print as you normally would.