Why can't I generate a schedule?
There are three common reasons a schedule will not generate:
Reason 1: No time was specified for the events you are scheduling
- Click Configuration
- In the Groups panel, select the desired ministry group.
- In the Events panel, select the event.
- Click the paper/pencil icon to open the Edit Event window.
- If there is not event time specified, add one.
Reason 2: No ministers in the ministry are assigned to the events you are scheduling
- Click Minister Directory.
- Click the funnel to open the Advanced Filter Window.
- Select a ministry group.
- Select a ministry.
- Select an event.
- Click Apply Filter to view a list of ministers assigned to the event.
- Add the ministers who are not on the list but are supposed to be.
Reason 3: No ministers are specified as being needed for the event
Click the following link to learn how to view or edit the number of ministers needed for this event.