Why can't I generate a schedule?
There are three common reasons a schedule will not generate:
Reason 1: No time was specified for the events you are scheduling
- Click Configuration
- In the Groups panel, select the desired ministry group.
- In the Events panel, select the event.
- Click the paper/pencil icon to open the Edit Event window.
- If there is not event time specified, add one.
Reason 2: No ministers in the ministry are assigned to the events you are scheduling
- Click Minister Directory.
- Click the funnel to open the Advanced Filter Window.
- Select a ministry group.
- Select a ministry.
- Select an event.
- Click Apply Filter to view a list of ministers assigned to the event.
- Add the ministers who are not on the list but are supposed to be.
Reason 3: No ministers are specified as being needed for the event
Click the following link to learn how to view or edit the number of ministers needed for this event.
How to change or add an assignment's end date for a group of ministers at once
How to delete an event or ministry
How to filter my minister directory for active ministers only
How to set or view minister schedule preferences
How to add ministers and remove ministers from a schedule
How to find scheduling conflicts for individual ministers
How to set the times served start date and the number of ministers needed
Why are certain ministers being scheduled more or less often than others?
Why is a ministry missing from scheduling options
Why wasn't a particular minister auto-scheduled or available for manual scheduling?
Please sign in to leave a comment.