How to reset your Manager Password for ParishSOFT Giving
We all forget our passwords once in a while or need to update them for security reasons.
- To update your password as a Giving Manager or Giving Admin simply go to the login screen for the Admin giving website for your organization. Click the Forgot Password link.
- Enter the email you have listed for your account and click Submit.
- Once you click Submit, you will be given confirmation that the password reset has been processed. Check your email now. (don't forget to check Spam)
- The password reset email will contain a temporary password reset link, which you can click to reset your password.
- The link will bring you to a screen where you can set up your new password.
After you reset your password you will get a confirmation alert.
- You will now be able to log in with your new password to access your account.
How to Reset your Manager Password while Logged in
- To set a new password go to your initials in the top right corner and choose Account from the drop-down.
- Click the checkbox for Change Password.
Then enter your new password in the field provided.
- Hit Save at the bottom left of the manager account screen.