How to reset your Manager Password for ParishSOFT Giving
We all forget our passwords once in a while or need to update them for security reasons.
- To update your password as a Giving Manager or Giving Admin simply go to the login screen for the Admin giving website for your organization. Click the Forgot Password link.
- Enter the email you have listed for your account and click Submit.
- Once you click Submit, you will be given confirmation that the password reset has been processed. Go ahead and check your email now.
- The password reset email will contain a temporary password, which you can copy and paste into the password section of the login screen.
It will look something like this. Once finished pasting click Log In.
- You will be able to login with the temporary password to access your account. To set a new password go to your name in the top right corner and choose Account from the drop-down.
- Click the checkbox for Change Password and enter in your new password in the field provided.
- Hit Save at the bottom of the account screen.
Congratulations, you've successfully updated your Admin/Manager Password for ParishSOFT Giving.