How to manage your Parish Remote Solutions
- Log in to the website http://remotesolutions.parishsoft.com. Use the username and password that you use to log in to Remote Solutions or the initial login credentials that were given to you.
- Select the Manage Users tab.
- From the Manage User screen:
- Log a user out: click the door to the right of the user’s name.
- Reset a user password: click the lock to the right of the user’s name.
- Add a new user: enter the name as first name, comma, last name. You can add multiple users at the same time by adding each on a separate line in the same format.
- Once all users are added click the Verify Users link. Click Create # Users to complete the process. The "#" will match the number of users you entered.
- You must write down or email the login credentials as they only display on the screen. Users can change their own password by clicking the Start button, selecting Windows Security, and finally clicking Change Password.