How to create an account if you're a donor
- In your giving site, select the First Time? option at the top:
- OR -
If you prefer you can skip this step and just make a quick gift by clicking the option below it for Quick Give (if your organization has this option turned on).
- Fill out the required fields and click Submit (all fields except Address line 2 are required; password must have 8 digits)
- You will be brought to the donation screen where you can enter donation information and click Submit. You can tell which section you are in by the gray arrow to the right of the section. The image below shows the current screen is Give Now.
- You can stay on Give Now for a One Time Gift or select Scheduled Giving to create an Automatic Recurring Donation. The following article will show How to set up a Recurring/Scheduled donation
- When you check your email, the welcome email from ParishSOFT Online Giving will look something like this and come from firstname.lastname@example.org. If your email doesn't arrive, try checking your Spam Folder, Trash, and Junk Folders, and add email@example.com to your trusted senders or contacts.