How to have reports show up in Adobe when using Edge as your browser
In the Edge Browser Settings and More (...) go to Settings → Change my Default. Select Default Apps by file type then choose Adobe Acrobat Reader DC as the default for .pdf files. (see the steps in the screenshots below)
Step by Step
- Click on the three dots (Settings and More) in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Choose Settings from the menu.
- Click on Change my default.
- Click on Choose default apps by file type
- Scroll down to find the .pdf file type and click the item that is there (it may say Choose a default or it may say Microsoft Edge). A new window will pop-up listing the app choices. Select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.