PSA Payroll - W-2: How to edit a W-2

How to edit a W-2 

To edit a W-2 at any time, do the following

  1. Go into Payroll → Forms → Edit Employee's W-2 Information



  1. Choose the tax year and click show year
  2. Choose the employee, make the corrections, and submit




Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.