How to restore a student record that went missing from a class
If you find that a student who once belonged to the class is no longer present in that class, there are a few possibilities to explore: the reason the student is no longer in the class is either because
- someone at the parish deleted them from the class, or
- someone deleted the whole family from the family directory (this could have happened by accident).
To explore and resolve if the student was simply removed from the class:
- Check to ensure that the family and member record still exist for that student in the Family Directory.
- Once you've validated that the family exists in the Family Directory, re-add the student to the class.
To resolve if the family has been deleted by mistake:
- If the family is not present in the Family Directory, then they may have been deleted thus removing the student from the class.