How to create a list of email addresses to use outside of ParishSOFT
- Filter for the desired Membership Status and Family Group in the list.
- Create a spreadsheet from Family Directory using the Excel Button; click on "Create A CSV."
- Once the spreadsheet is produced "Sort & Filter" by the Email Column so that it will push all of the blank entries to the top.
- Copy that Column to the Clipboard.
- Go to the website https://delim.co/
- Paste the column in the left-hand box and delete all of the rows that are blank, including the header "Family Address."
- Click on the gray box with the "," (see image below)
- Click on the blue directional arrow. (see image below)
- Select that new delimited row, copy and paste it into Outlook (Or another email provider) BCC Field. (Click into the field and use Ctrl-a to select all the rows. Then, click Ctrl-c to copy the selection. To paste into outlook, you may use Ctrl-v.)