How to create a new Primary Bank Account
- Go to Setup → Primary and Subsidiary Bank Accounts
- Click New.
- Enter the Primary Bank Account Name.
- Click Save.
- Enter the Service Charge Account number and Interest Account number
- The Subsidiary Bank Offset Account is the account that will be used in conjunction with service charges or interest.
- Note: You will not be able to enter the subsidiary offset account until you have assigned the primary account to the subsidiary account. You will need to come back to add that information.
- The Check Number Ceiling is typically left blank unless necessary to correct the check sequence.
- Next, you will assign the primary account to the subsidiary account(s).
Please sign in to leave a comment.