How to link a spouse to a marriage record
- Go to the marriage record and click Edit Details.
- Click the head icon next to the "Spouse:" field. There will only be one head icon if no spouse is yet assigned.
- Select the spouse from the list of members and click Accept.
- You will be taken back to the person's record and the spouse's name will be listed under Spouse. Click Save.
How to pull up the marriage record
- In Family Directory, Sacraments, select Add/Edit Sacrament.
- Under Sacrament, select Marriage.
- Enter the information of the person for whom you want to link the spouse and click Search.
- Select the Edit/View icon for the person.
- Select Edit Details at the bottom of the record.