Periodic Report Information
The Periodic Report captures pledge and payment activity in summary form, one line per parish, for the date range you specify. This report presents pledge and contribution data contained in closed batches only. This requirement creates safeguards to help protect users’ financial data. It also helps ensure that data processing staff follow proper procedures and exercise internal controls by closing a batch after it is reconciled with the accounting system and with the bank statement.
The Periodic Report displays the total for each column on top of the PDF.
- Organization - Displays the parish name.
- Group - Displays the group number in which the organization belongs to. This can be determined by going to Funds > Goal Setup.
- Newly Pledged - Total amount in which a new pledge was created.
- Pledges Adjusted - Total amount in which an existing pledge has been adjusted.
- Total Pledged - The sum of Newly Pledged and Pledges Adjusted.
- Total Paid- Total paid amount of the entire pledge.