Designations Details (Pledged) Report Information
The report will generate a separate page of information for each parish that is selected. There are 2 types of reports that can be generated based on the selection made in the "Details For" drop down.
The Pledged sub-report shows the distribution of cash by amount pledged across all allowable designations for the selected fund:
- Family Name displays the information of the family who has made the pledge.
- Pledge ID displays the unique identifier that associates the pledge with the family
- Designation displays a breakdown of the percentages of the total pledged amount in which is designated to a specific fund.
- Paid displays the total amount that has been paid towards the pledge.
- All proceeding columns listed are the abbreviations used to represent the amount that is pledged for a particular fund. These abbreviations are established in the Designations Setup within the Fund Management page.
- Und indicates that the amount that is not designated to a pledge.
- A Key is listed on the bottom left of the page that displays the full fund name.